Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Thankful for Synergy


In light of the holiday, I thought it appropriate to take the time to express how overwhelmingly thankful I am. Of course I am grateful for my family, friends, and health. But beyond that, I'm appreciative to have found a career AND a job that pushes me to the limits as a strategist, marketer, and creative. It's never a dull moment.

The craziest bit about it? It's only been a month - 42 days to be exact - and yet I've learned more about myself in these last 6 weeks than I have in the last 6 months. I'm never one to brag, but I just have to give thanks to my mind, body, and heart for working as hard as it does each and every
day.

I think the picture below sums it up best:



And let me tell ya, it is awesome when you can get paid for doing what you love and what you're good at - especially when the entity genuinely believes in changing the world for the better.


0 comments:

Post a Comment