Friday, June 20, 2014

One Kings Lane: Are you interested in an Email Marketing Manager?


"Your home is too valuable to look like everyone else's." 



That's why customers come to One Kings Lane. At least, that's why I do. Simply, I love my home. I love the way it's an extension of my personality and my place of solace. You've helped me connect daily design inspiration with a fresh collection of select home goods, designer and vintage items I can't find anywhere else. You help me tell a story through design.  

I appreciate the way you take the time to create a rich experience for your customers and to get the word out about it via gorgeous graphics, inspiring ad campaigns, and media mentions. But I don't see as much personalization as I would like by a company of your caliber.

You've obviously nailed the concept of "luxury living," so it's time to take it to the next level. Having worked in development for the last two years, I learned the importance of building valuable lifetime customer relationships. Not all customers are created equal and investments in customers should be tailored accordingly. At One Kings Lane your email marketing strategy should reflect how you think about each customer differently to profitably grow your business. So why not provide your customer another medium in which they can flaunt their special space to friends and family? 

How Can We Do It? 
Beyond providing information about new products and sales, there is an opportunity to give customers insight on modern living room ideas, how they can create the perfect bedroom, and avoid common design mistakes. There is a group of untapped customers who wish to have designer homes, but aren't hip to the innovative concepts of interior design. You could consider covering the basics as seen in the two videos below.
How to Create the Perfect Bedroom:

5 Ways to Avoid Common Design Mistakes:

The truth of the matter is that not everyone has the ability to recognize and put together a collection of hand-picked objects that reflect one's personal style. With a few clicks, customers can very easily watch a video such as this:
 
But imagine its impact if we not only offered these how-to videos, but got personal on platforms like Facebook and Twitter, and created valuable conversation with people who take time to talk about this company. With our guidance, new decorators will find ways to make subtle personal touches enhance their home interior while speaking volumes of their personality. This presents another opportunity for engagement - they'll be happy to show off their hard work to their friends and followers, and give us credit for providing the resources to do so!


So Why Me? 
I'd be perfect to work as the Email Marketing Manager at One Kings Lane because I am an analytical thinker and ready to lead programs and campaigns. My work ethic as a self-starter shows I can "take the ball and run with it," all while maintaining a positive attitude. And most importantly, I believe that your home is a reflection of yourself. I understand that "your home tells your story, what you enjoy doing, how you're feeling, and who you spend your time with." I get joy out of seeing the lightbulb "go off," when someone finally sees how furniture can be turned into a piece of art. 

Click to see my Pinterest board of inspiration and other topic ideas that I would love to implement at One Kings Lane. 

Sincerely,

Tiffani Stephenson

0 comments:

Post a Comment